[NEohioPAL]=?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Crew_Call_for_Autumn_Haze=92s_short_film, _=933:?= 18.”

Tom Loveman tloveman at journalspecialties.com
Sun May 9 12:56:47 PDT 2004

--Apple-Mail-2-598708435

Crew Call for Autumn Haze=92s short film, =933:18.=94

Autumn Haze Productions presents =933:18,=94 a dark comedy about life,=20=

death, and the persistence of time, or the lack thereof. This film is=20
being produced explicitly for the  film festival community both=20
nationally and internationally.

We are seeking sound, lighting, and camera crew people to work on this=20=

production.  These are non-paid, non-union positions.  We are=20
estimating 4-5 shooting days in July. Each day will involve roughly=20
12-16 hours of shooting at various locations in  Cleveland.

Please submit a resume including list of skills and/or equipment you=92ve=20=

had experience with and recent TV and film work to=20
tomloveman at synthoughtic.com.

More information on the production is available at
http://www.synthoughtic.com/318/index.html

Thanks for your interest!

--Apple-Mail-2-598708435

short film, =933:18.=94

Autumn Haze Productions presents =933:18,=94 a dark comedy about life,
death, and the persistence of time, or the lack thereof. This film is
being produced explicitly for the  film festival community both
nationally and internationally. =20

We are seeking sound, lighting, and camera crew people to work on this
production.  These are non-paid, non-union positions.  We are
estimating 4-5 shooting days in July. Each day will involve roughly
12-16 hours of shooting at various locations in  Cleveland.=20

Please submit a resume including list of skills and/or equipment
you=92ve had experience with and recent TV and film work to
tomloveman at synthoughtic.com.

More information on the production is available at

http://www.synthoughtic.com/318/index.html

Thanks for your interest!

</fontfamily>=

--Apple-Mail-2-598708435--