[NEohioPAL]Casting for National Comercial

Mike O'Neill lucky967 at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 19:18:49 PDT 2004

CASTING CALL  We are casting to fill the following rolls: Engineers,
Inventors, Scientists, Mom,  Dad & Son.  This television commercial will run
nationally and promote a  consumer product.  The shoot dates are May 24 th,
25th & 26th.  A fee will be paid  to the chosen actors.  Anyone may
audition.  No experience is necessary.  We  only require that you be
unaffiliated with any actor’s union.  For the Engineer,  Inventor and
Scientist roles, we are very interested in quirky individuals from  age 22
to 62.  For the Family members we are looking for typical American
consumers.  Mom and Dad should be 30 something and the son should be  about
8 years old.  The audition will take but a few minutes.    Please join us at
Remington Productions, 1455 West 29 th Street,  on May 12 th, 9:00 AM – 7:00
PM to audition.    Yours questions are welcome at 216-241-1440