[NEohioPAL]PSA For immediate release

Chuck Abraham cabraham at cecodoor.com
Tue May 11 13:20:57 PDT 2004

Dear Friends in Theater

Always in appreciation.

Chuck.

Silhouette Productions in cooperation with Shore Cultural Centre Corp.
proudly presents 5 performances of Meredith Willson's musical theater
classic "The Music Man." This extravaganza unfolds the story of Harold Hill
( Larry Braun of South Euclid) who plans to sell the contrary River City
Iowans into saving their youth from pool hall moral atrocities by starting
a boys' band, for which he provides instruments, then abscond with the
dough before any bassoon can have it's big fat say. While the otherwise
complacent citizens become alarmed and mystified, Marion Paroo ( Monica
Abraham of Wickliffe) the aloof town librarian and piano teacher isn't all
agog....yet.

Silhouette President and Artistic Director  Charles J. Abraham offer this
production as a spring valentine. See our youth lively dance to Jennifer
Leinweber's choreography and the chorus sing your familiar toe-tapping
favorites under the musical direction of Beth Ayers. You'll thrill to the
spine tingling harmonies of our barbershop quartet and snicker at the
meddling antics of our pick-a-little ladies, not to be out done by Mayor
Shinn (Jim Zofchak) or hizzoner's wife Eulalie (Marge Kostelac), Meg
McGarry as the brash Irish widow Paroo and Kevin Abraham as the lispy
Winthrop Paroo.

Performance dates are listed below

Will accept/accommodate CASH,CHECK,CREDIT CARD payment to reserve a ticket.

                                    Advanced tickets:
Friday 7:00pm May 14 & 21                 Senior            $8.00 (age 60 &
over)
Sat.      7:00pm May 15 & 22              Adult       $10.00 (12 and over)
Sun.     2:00pm May 16th only matinee           Child       $  5.00  (
always)

Tickets can also be purchased the day of the show for $12.00, children are
always $5.00
seating is General Admission. Doors open 30 min. prior to the performance.
Call Sheila at the box office @ 216-289-8107. Shore Cultural Center 219 E.
222nd St. Euclid ,Ohio at the point of Babbitt Road and 222nd St. across
from Value City.

The artistic team, cast and Crew of Silhouette Productions THANK YOU for
all of your past and continuing support.
Carole Czeck / Marketing coordinator