[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: I HATE THIS in the New York Fringe

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Wed May 12 03:45:04 PDT 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3167189104_3170679_MIME_Part

BAD EPITAPH THEATER COMPANY PRESENTS
DAVID HANSEN=B9S SOLO PERFORMANCE "I HATE THIS"
AT THE 8TH ANNUAL NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL FRINGE FESTIVAL
AUGUST 13 - 29, 2004

David Hansen will perform his award-winning one-man show, "I Hate This" as
part of the 8th Annual New York International Fringe Festival in August,
2004.  Time and place, TBA.

"I Hate This" is directed by Thomas Cullinan, with original music by Dennis
Yurich.

"There is no word for the parent of a dead child."  Join David Hansen for "=
Hate This", a new solo performance that takes you from the moment his son
was born and through the year that follows ... but not in that order.  An
honest, horrible, and even humorous trip through one father=B9s experience
with stillbirth.

"A breathtaking, heartbreaking journey."
- The Plain Dealer

Tickets:=20
Inside NYC: 212-279-4488
Outside NYC: 1-888-fringenyc

http://www.fringenyc.org
http://www.badepitaph.org

--MS_Mac_OE_3167189104_3170679_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: I HATE THIS in the New York Fringe</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>BAD EPITAPH THEATER COMPANY PRESENTS<BR>
DAVID HANSEN=B9S SOLO PERFORMANCE "I HATE THIS"<BR>
AT THE 8TH ANNUAL NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL FRINGE FESTIVAL<BR>
AUGUST 13 - 29, 2004<BR>
<BR>
</B>David Hansen will perform his award-winning one-man show, "I Hate =
This" as part of the 8th Annual New York International Fringe Festival =
in August, 2004.  Time and place, TBA.<BR>
<BR>
"I Hate This" is directed by Thomas Cullinan, with original music=
 by Dennis Yurich.<BR>
<BR>
"There is no word for the parent of a dead child."  Join Dav=
id Hansen for "I Hate This", a new solo performance that takes you=
 from the moment his son was born and through the year that follows ... but =
not in that order.  An honest, horrible, and even humorous trip through=
 one father=B9s experience with stillbirth.<BR>
<BR>
"<I>A breathtaking, heartbreaking journey."<BR>
- The Plain Dealer<BR>
<BR>
</I><B>Tickets:</B> <BR>
Inside NYC: 212-279-4488<BR>
Outside NYC: 1-888-fringenyc<BR>
<BR>
http://www.fringenyc.org<BR>
http://www.badepitaph.org<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3167189104_3170679_MIME_Part--