[NEohioPAL]BEEHIVE looking for one lead female african american/latino type performer

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Sun May 16 08:43:46 PDT 2004

--part1_24.564d5754.2dd8e632_boundary

>From Artistic Director Kevin Joseph Kelly.....

We are looking for one female African American/Latino performer for the 60's
musical sensation - BEEHIVE
This show is an explosion of the girl groups from the 60's, so the performer
needed must have great stage presence, be able to shake your tail feather with
the best of 'em, and be able to bring down the house in the style of tina
turner, aretha franklin and diana ross. Martin Cespedes is the fierce dance
master on this project. Heidi Herczeg jams the band to make you move.

Email me or call me at the number below with questions.

I would like to audition new performers this Wednesday at 6PM at the Beach
Education Center in Rocky River, our theatre rehearsal space.

The show runs the last weekend of June and the first two weekends of July,
2004

big hits!
bigger hair!

Kevin Joseph Kelly
Call me for anything 216-269-3824
TPOG!

--part1_24.564d5754.2dd8e632_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">From Artistic Director <B>Kevin Jos=
eph Kelly</B>.....    <BR>
<BR>
We are looking for one female African American/Latino performer for the 60's=
 musical sensation - BEEHIVE<BR>
This show is an explosion of the girl groups from the 60's, so the performer=
 needed must have great stage presence, be able to shake your tail feather w=
ith the best of 'em, and be able to bring down the house in the style of tin=
a turner, aretha franklin and diana ross. <B>Martin Cespedes </B>is the fier=
ce dance master on this project.<B> Heidi Herczeg </B>jams the band to make=20=
you move.<BR>
<BR>
Email me or call me at the number below with questions.<BR>
<BR>
I would like to audition new performers this Wednesday at 6PM at the Beach E=
ducation Center in Rocky River, our theatre rehearsal space.<BR>
<BR>
The show runs the last weekend of June and the first two weekends of July, 2=
004<BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"=
BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D6 PTSIZE=3D24 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">big hits!<BR>
bigger hair!</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGR=
OUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial=
" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><BR>
<BR>
Kevin Joseph Kelly  <BR>