[NEohioPAL]CANDIDE at Near West Theatre - Don't miss this show

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Sun May 16 08:59:45 PDT 2004

--part1_147.29c61f66.2dd8e9f1_boundary

Last night I had the great pleasure of seeing the Near West Theatre
production of Candide.
What an incredible journey and evening of entertainment.
Near West Theatre is an amazing place that many people have never been to,
38th and Bridge in Ohio City. They combine a humanitarian goal along side an
inspired company of performers to bring energy and commitment to an amazing
level.
If you get a chance, I strongly encourage you to see the show.  After
watching these performers, you will leave entertained, moved, and see an amazing
theatrical mission statement take place. For me, the following statement sums up
their performance........

The Power of Believing in Yourself

Kevin Joseph Kelly
Call me for anything 216-269-3824
TPOG!

--part1_147.29c61f66.2dd8e9f1_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Last night I had the great pleasure=
 of seeing the Near West Theatre production of Candide.<BR>
What an incredible journey and evening of entertainment.<BR>
Near West Theatre is an amazing place that many people have never been to, 3=
8th and Bridge in Ohio City. They combine a humanitarian goal along side an=20=
inspired company of performers to bring energy and commitment to an amazing=20=
level.<BR>
If you get a chance, I strongly encourage you to see the show.  After w=
atching these performers, you will leave entertained, moved, and see an amaz=
ing theatrical mission statement take place. For me, the following statement=
 sums up their performance........<BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER><B>The Power of Believing in Yourself</B><BR>
<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Kevin Joseph Kelly  <BR>
Call me for anything 216-269-3824<BR>
TPOG!</P></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_147.29c61f66.2dd8e9f1_boundary--