[NEohioPAL]Selling A Drum Set, cheap!

Sleepyhouse80 at aol.com Sleepyhouse80 at aol.com
Sun May 16 14:37:37 PDT 2004

--part1_146.29a695db.2dd93921_boundary

Hey Everybody,

Due to acceptance into a fine arts program at graduate school, and the fact
that I need to move all of my stuff to southern Ohio, I am trying to sell my
old drumset from college.   I was in a jazz band back then, but my guess is that
the new roomates won't dig the pounding.   So here are the specs:

TKO 5-piece Drumset -- Black finish, a few minor scratches
Includes the following:
Drum Throne
22" Bass Drum
3-Toms (including Floor Tom)
1 Remo Piccolo Snare (used to have TKO snare, but I "upgraded" to a pic
snare...   Will toss in TKO snare for free)
Snare stand
Pearl Double Bass Beater
Aquarius/Remo drum heads
A full set of practice pads (to muffle the sound)
*I am missing the hi-hat stand, but not the actual cymbals.   See below.

Also includes the following:
2 Pearl Cymbal Stands
13" Sabian B8 High Hat set (no stand)
16" Sabian Heavy Duty Rock Crash
16" Sabian B8 Thin Crash
20" Sabian Ride
and a 10" Sabian AA Splash, which I will toss in for free, as it is slightly
dented.

My asking price is $350, or the best offer I can get.   All of this stuff
gave me a good time when I played it, and would be really enjoyable for a person
who is learning to play or a theater company who wants a set.   In total, the
equipment cost me over $1,000, so this is a pretty good buy.

I also have a used Bundy Clarinet, which I'll sell for $200 or best offer.

You can contact me at (440) 537-5088 (cell) or (440) 357-8853, or at
sleepyhouse80 at aol.com

Thanks!
Todd

--part1_146.29a695db.2dd93921_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Hey Everybody,<BR>
<BR>
Due to acceptance into a fine arts program at graduate school, and the fact=20=
that I need to move all of my stuff to southern Ohio, I am trying to sell my=
 old drumset from college.   I was in a jazz band back then, but my gue=
ss is that the new roomates won't dig the pounding.   So here are the s=
pecs:<BR>
<BR>
TKO 5-piece Drumset -- Black finish, a few minor scratches<BR>
Includes the following:<BR>
Drum Throne<BR>
22" Bass Drum<BR>
3-Toms (including Floor Tom)<BR>
1 Remo Piccolo Snare (used to have TKO snare, but I "upgraded" to a pic snar=
e...   Will toss in TKO snare for free)<BR>
Snare stand<BR>
Pearl Double Bass Beater<BR>
Aquarius/Remo drum heads<BR>
A full set of practice pads (to muffle the sound)<BR>
*I am missing the hi-hat stand, but not the actual cymbals.   See below=
.<BR>
<BR>
Also includes the following:<BR>
2 Pearl Cymbal Stands<BR>
13" Sabian B8 High Hat set (no stand)<BR>
16" Sabian Heavy Duty Rock Crash<BR>
16" Sabian B8 Thin Crash<BR>
20" Sabian Ride<BR>
and a 10" Sabian AA Splash, which I will toss in for free, as it is slightly=
 dented.<BR>
<BR>
My asking price is $350, or the best offer I can get.   All of this stu=
ff gave me a good time when I played it, and would be really enjoyable for a=
 person who is learning to play or a theater company who wants a set. =20=
 In total, the equipment cost me over $1,000, so this is a pretty good buy.<=

<BR>
I also have a used Bundy Clarinet, which I'll sell for $200 or best offer.<B=

<BR>
You can contact me at (440) 537-5088 (cell) or (440) 357-8853, or at sleepyh=
ouse80 at aol.com<BR>
<BR>
Thanks!<BR>
Todd<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"=
2"></FONT></HTML>
--part1_146.29a695db.2dd93921_boundary--