[NEohioPAL]Summer TV productiion class - produce own project for little $$$

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 12:42:55 PDT 2004

Pass this along to anyone interested ...

Hi Guys,

  This is an amazing best kept secret of how you can
produce your own stuff for just the cost of a class.

  Tri-C Western Campus in Parma has a tv production
class offered this summer.  Essentially you pay to
take the class which is about 250.00 and can use all
of their Avid editing equipment, field camera
equipment and have access to a three camera studio.
You can do your own project.  Interview program, short
film, news reporting demo-reel etc.  Actors can make
their own demo-tapes, shoot
monologues, shoot sketch comedy shows etc.

  I took the class last semester because I have been
shooting and editing my own tv pilot.  I signed up to
take it again and the teacher told me they are looking
for a few more students.

  You can audit the class which means you don't have
to worry about a grade.

  The class starts Tues May 25th.  It's advanced tv
production . Go
to www.tri-c.edu - course number JMC 2420 / 53321 or
email me at kmmk816 at yahoo.com and I will fill you in
on the class.

 Sign up by this Friday if you are interested.

take care and good luck, hope to see some of you in
class!

kk

www.karenkawolics.com