[NEohioPAL]convergence-continuum looking for volunteers

Clyde Simon clydesimon at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 20 08:45:53 PDT 2004

--0-1450380144-1085067953=:88868

Be a part of convergence-continuum's next production

We are currently in rehearsal for our next production which opens on Friday June 18, and we need your help.  Anyone who is interested in volunteering to help with set construction, painting, or being a part of the production team or technical run crew, please contact Artistic Director Clyde Simon at 216.687.0074 or by return email at csimon at convergence-continuum.org.

Check out our web site www.convergence-continuum.org  for more information about the company.  Updates on the current production will also be coming soon.

--0-1450380144-1085067953=:88868

<DIV><STRONG>Be a part of convergence-continuum's next production</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We are currently in rehearsal for our next production which opens on Friday June 18, and we need your help.  Anyone who is interested in volunteering to help with set construction, painting, or being a part of the production team or technical run crew, please contact Artistic Director Clyde Simon at 216.687.0074 or by return email at <A href="mailto:csimon at convergence-continuum.org">csimon at convergence-continuum.org</A>.<BR><BR>Check out our web site <A href="http://www.convergence-continuum.org">www.convergence-continuum.org</A>  for more information about the company.  Updates on the current production will also be coming soon.<BR></XBODY></DIV>
--0-1450380144-1085067953=:88868--