[NEohioPAL]Dancers: help us bring inspiration to Canton

Muse5402 at aol.com Muse5402 at aol.com
Fri May 21 23:04:41 PDT 2004

--part1_19d.24d1e57d.2de04779_boundary

Currently seeking dance groups for a concert to be performed on Saturday,
July 3rd in Canton. We are in search of the following forms of dance:

Hindi/ Middle Eastern, African Tribe, Irish Step, Swing, and Break dancers

What you do isn't listed above? We still want to hear from you!
 Time is limited to a four minute piece. There is no pay so please come for
the love of the dance! If interested please send email to Muse5402 at aol.com
including name, contact info, style of dance, and availability for rehearsals from
June 27th - July 2nd
please feel free to send pictures and video clips. (pictures in JPEG format
only)

Thank you for your time

--part1_19d.24d1e57d.2de04779_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Currently seeking dance groups for=20=
a concert to be performed on Saturday, July 3rd in Canton. We are in search=20=
of the following forms of dance:<BR>
<BR>
Hindi/ Middle Eastern, African Tribe, Irish Step, Swing, and Break dancers<B=

<BR>
<B>What you do isn't listed above? We still want to hear from you!</B><BR>
 Time is limited to a four minute piece. There is no pay so please come for=20=
the love of the dance! If interested please send email to <B>Muse5402 at aol.co=
m</B> including name, contact info, style of dance, and availability for reh=
earsals from June 27th - July 2nd<BR>
please feel free to send pictures and video clips. (pictures in JPEG format=20=
only)<BR>
 <BR>
Thank you for your time<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_19d.24d1e57d.2de04779_boundary--