[NEohioPAL]IndieClub pre-meeting - filmmakers' Saturday dinner get-together

Johnny johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu May 20 06:06:45 PDT 2004

Hang out with the filmmakers...

Mr. Joshua Blackburn and William Thorne will be in town on Saturday
afternoon before this Sunday's IndieClub Meeting
(http://www.mdifilm.com/indieclub.html).

We will have a small dinner get-together Saturday evening at the Chop
House downtown Cleveland (located at 824 W Saint Clair Ave, Cleveland,
OH 44113), everyone is welcome, we will suggest you to rsvp so we can
get a reservation going. Please email me directly (johnny at mdifilm.com)
or to Bill Johns (cinevid at yahoo.com) to RSVP by Friday evening. Thank
you.

Johnny Wu

==========================
Media Design Imaging
216.373.3278
http://www.mdifilm.com

President (2004-2005)
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
http://www.ocagc.org

Independent Pictures
http://www.ohiofilms.com

Wu Jia Quan Shu