[NEohioPAL]Puppies Need Good Home ASAP

kelly kovalick kellykovalick at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 24 07:13:37 PDT 2004

--0-1215739792-1085408017=:11399

I have two female dogs, Harley and Piper, that I need to find homes for.  I am moving and cannot take them with me.  As hard ad it is going to be to give them up, I need to find them homes ASAP.   Both were rescued from shelters.   Both have been spayed and have all shots to date.  THey are also good with children and other animals.  THey love to cuddle and love to play.  If you would like more info. or are interested in either dog, please e-mail me ASAP.  Put "Harley & Piper" in the subject line.

Thank you,
Kelly Kovalick

Kelly L. Kovalick
(216) 323-2174
"...and now whatever way or stories end,
I know you have re-written mine by being
my friend."

--0-1215739792-1085408017=:11399

<DIV>I have two female dogs, Harley and Piper, that I need to find homes for.  I am moving and cannot take them with me.  As hard ad it is going to be to give them up, I need to find them homes ASAP.   Both were rescued from shelters.   Both have been spayed and have all shots to date.  THey are also good with children and other animals.  THey love to cuddle and love to play.  If you would like more info. or are interested in either dog, please e-mail me ASAP.  Put "Harley & Piper" in the subject line.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you,</DIV>
<DIV>Kelly Kovalick</DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#ff007f size=4>Kelly L. Kovalick</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff007f size=3>(216) 323-2174</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff007f>"...and now whatever way or stories end,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff007f>I know you have re-written mine by being</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff007f>my friend."</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff007f size=6></FONT> </DIV></DIV></DIV>
--0-1215739792-1085408017=:11399--