[NEohioPAL]In search of private voice teacher...

jayme palker jaymelp at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 07:45:05 PDT 2004

Hello All,

I live in Olmsted Falls, west of Cleveland, and I'm
looking for a voice teacher in or around this area...

If that's you, please reply to this email.  If you
know someone who might have room for a new student,
please fwd this message to them or send me their info
and I'll contact them.

Thank you,

Jayme

=====
"The definition of a beautiful woman is one who loves me."
               -Sloan Wilson

"Reality can be beaten with enough imagination."
            -Anon.

"It is better to be hated for what you are then to be loved for what you are not." - Author, Unknown