[NEohioPAL]Community Dance, Yoga & Fitness classes for adults start June 6th

MorrisonDance Classes classes at morrisondance.com
Mon May 24 13:03:00 PDT 2004

--------------010608050807020007070803

MorrisonDance will begin its summer session of community classes on June
6th.
$10/drop ins or $40 class card - good for any 5 classes through December
2004!
Drop ins are welcome any time - so don't be shy about checking out any
class to see if its right for YOU.

This summer, we are offering the following Sunday classes:

Moving Body Basics:     1:30-2:45pm
Kick-Boxing:                 6:00-7:00pm
Hip Hop:                       7:15-8:30pm

Please visit http://www.MorrisonDance.com for details and descriptions.

Also,  this summer, Jennie McMullen is offering Vinyasa Yoga in our
space on Monday evenings from 6:30-7:45pm, and Thursday mornings from
7:30-8:30am.  For details on her class, please visit
http://www.peacefulwarrioryoga.com

MorrisonDance - a comfortable space to experience the joy of movement
4201 Lorain Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113

On the corner of Lorain and W. 42nd in the Ohio City community

Hope to see you in class!

--------------010608050807020007070803

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
MorrisonDance will begin its summer session of community classes on
June 6th.<br>
$10/drop ins or $40 class card - good for any 5 classes through
December 2004!<br>
Drop ins are welcome any time - so don't be shy about checking out any
class to see if its right for YOU.<br>
This summer, we are offering the following Sunday classes:<br>
Moving Body Basics:     1:30-2:45pm<br>
Kick-Boxing:                 6:00-7:00pm<br>
Hip Hop:                       7:15-8:30pm<br>
Please visit <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.MorrisonDance.com">http://www.MorrisonDance.com</a> for details and descriptions.<br>
Also,  this summer, Jennie McMullen is offering Vinyasa Yoga in our
space on Monday evenings from 6:30-7:45pm, and Thursday mornings from
7:30-8:30am.  For details on her class, please visit
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.peacefulwarrioryoga.com">http://www.peacefulwarrioryoga.com</a><br>
MorrisonDance - <i>a comfortable space to experience the joy of
movement</i><br>
4201 Lorain Avenue<br>
Cleveland, OH 44113<br>
On the corner of Lorain and W. 42nd in the Ohio City community<br>
Hope to see you in class!<br>