[NEohioPAL]Affordable studio space available for working and/or living

Scott Radke scott at scottradke.com
Mon May 24 13:34:53 PDT 2004

Affordable space (for studio, office, and/or living) available in
building shared with MorrisonDance.

4201 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland (Ohio City - Antiques District)

Unique one-room efficiency/studio available for $375/month + deposit
(INCLUDES GAS, ELECTRIC, WATER. SEWER)
Exposed brick wall
High ceilings
New bathroom
Fireplace
Small refrigerator, sink and counter (no other kitchen appliances)
approx 400 sq. ft.
Gated off-street parking
Shared Garden & Patio

Since renovation, this space has only beeen used by one tenant (that's
me, the manager of the building - I used it for my art studio for 2 1/2
years, but have moved my studio back into my home.)

If you want to see what it looked like when all my stuff was in it, you
can click here: http://www.scottradke.com/studio.htm - WARNING BIG
PICTURE COLLAGE.

Please e-mail me at scott at scottradke.com if you are interested in making
an appointment to see it.