[NEohioPAL]For Sale: '87 Toyota Celica GT, $1,000

RFWB2000 at aol.com RFWB2000 at aol.com
Mon May 24 09:13:40 PDT 2004

--part1_1d3.21d19b04.2de37934_boundary

I'm moving to NYC & must sell my beloved retro-sports car in the next few
days - it is in exceptional condition, since it has lived in California until one
year ago (cars last MUCH longer out there due to better weather) so there is
virtually no rust. I have had the car for 6 years, am the second owner, have
been very good about regular oil changes, tune ups & maintenance, & have taken
exceptional care of this car overall. It's a sport coupe, 2-door, manual
transmission, a nice shiny light brown in color. 150,000 miles. Has A/C & cruise
control, lots of trunk space. New exhaust system, transmission, alternator,
brakes, radiator. Gets about 30 miles/gallon. Timing belt replaced at 120,000
miles. & just because it's a little older doesn't mean it doesn't drive like a
sports car - it's got plenty of zip! The bottom line: this is an excellent car
with many years left in it - I love it & I hope whoever I pass it on to will
appreciate it as much as I do. Call Matt @ 707-972-1134 - Must sell soon!

--part1_1d3.21d19b04.2de37934_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I'm moving to NYC & must sell m=
y beloved retro-sports car in the next few days - it is in exceptional condi=
tion, since it has lived in California until one year ago (cars last MUCH lo=
nger out there due to better weather) so there is virtually no rust. I have=20=
had the car for 6 years, am the second owner, have been very good about regu=
lar oil changes, tune ups & maintenance, & have taken exceptional ca=
re of this car overall. It's a sport coupe, 2-door, manual transmission, a n=
ice shiny light brown in color. 150,000 miles. Has A/C & cruise control,=
 lots of trunk space. New exhaust system, transmission, alternator, brakes,=20=
radiator. Gets about 30 miles/gallon. Timing belt replaced at 120,000 miles.=
 & just because it's a little older doesn't mean it doesn't drive like a=
 sports car - it's got plenty of zip! The bottom line: this is an excellent=20=
car with many years left in it - I love it & I hope whoever I pass it on=
 to will appreciate it as much as I do. Call Matt @ 707-972-1134 - Must sell=
 soon!<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1d3.21d19b04.2de37934_boundary--