[NEohioPAL]CTC Benefit help needed

Fred Gloor gloor at ctcollective.org
Tue Jun 1 17:00:26 PDT 2004

Dear Neohiopal members:

The Cleveland Theater Collective will hold its annual Benefit on July 19th
from 7:00 pm until 11:00 pm at the Cleveland Play House.  CTC coud use your
help in these areas;

1) We need performances from last years theater season, as well as
individuals who are willing to perform written scenes lampooning the events
of the last year.

2) We need individuals willing to help set up and tear down the event.

3) We need silent auction items.

If you can help in any of these ways, do not hesitate to contact Margaret or
myself.

Thanks to all, and be sure to check out CTC's new website
www.clevlandtheater.com

Fred Gloor
Co-Director
The Cleveland Theater Collective