[NEohioPAL]Web Yard Sale

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 06:49:30 PDT 2004

--0-2053701334-1086184170=:46768

Hey,

1. I have a very nice Ikea design computer desk set that is looking for a new corner to sit in. It includes a very nice size deak w/ a shelf and stand alone printer/ fax cart...all of lighter wood finish. And there is a black leather executive chairs TOO!
asking price...$250 or yeah whatever right...make me an offer and it's YOURS!

2. Also on the bargaining block...7 piece car audio sound system. Driving in traffic will never be the same with this Kenwood 7 speaker set including a Bazooka sub-woofer for the trunk. Take my 2 Alpine ampilifier with it as well...$300 or best gesture...A STEAL!

All offers will be considered...this is the internet...and we need to liquidate these items .

3. Oh yeah...1998 VW Jetta all power options and keyless entry system. It's a great car to drive. We just need a larger vehicle at this time. Highway miles, no accidents, clean rust-free body inside and out...$5500 or you know! Test drive it...you'll love it

Photos available
Jamey memakefilm at yahoo.com

--0-2053701334-1086184170=:46768

<DIV>Hey,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>1. I have a very nice Ikea design computer desk set that is looking for a new corner to sit in. It includes a very nice size deak w/ a shelf and stand alone printer/ fax cart...all of lighter wood finish. And there is a black leather executive chairs TOO!</DIV>
<DIV>asking price...$250 or yeah whatever right...make me an offer and it's YOURS!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>2. Also on the bargaining block...7 piece car audio sound system. Driving in traffic will never be the same with this Kenwood 7 speaker set including a Bazooka sub-woofer for the trunk. Take my 2 Alpine ampilifier with it as well...$300 or best gesture...A STEAL!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>All offers will be considered...this is the internet...and we need to liquidate these items .</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>3. Oh yeah...1998 VW Jetta all power options and keyless entry system. It's a great car to drive. We just need a larger vehicle at this time. Highway miles, no accidents, clean rust-free body inside and out...$5500 or you know! Test drive it...you'll love it</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Photos available</DIV>
<DIV>Jamey <A href="mailto:memakefilm at yahoo.com">memakefilm at yahoo.com</A></DIV><p>
--0-2053701334-1086184170=:46768--