[NEohioPAL]Apartment for Sub-lease

Anne Fusco annefusco at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 18:44:09 PDT 2004

--0-1200427322-1086572649=:98811

Hello to all! I am looking for a sub-leaser for my apartment in Mayfield Hts until December. The rent is $400 a month (utilities incl. w/ exception of electric, highest bill has been $14)...Details are as follows:
Very spacious 1 Bedroom apartment w/ balcony
Mayfield Rd and I-271 (great access to freeway, shopping, restaurants)
Will come furnished if needed
(Tennis Courts, Large Outdoor Pool, Billiard Room, Workout Facitily, Group Rec Room w/ big screen TV, A/C, Dishwasher, All New Kitchen Appliances, Family Environment, Bus Service)
**Can move in immediately**NO SEC DEP!!!
Please contact me if you are interested! Thanks!
Anne Fusco
(440) 655-4771
annefusco at yahoo.com

--0-1200427322-1086572649=:98811

<DIV>Hello to all! I am looking for a sub-leaser for my apartment in Mayfield Hts until December. The rent is $400 a month (utilities incl. w/ exception of electric, highest bill has been $14)...Details are as follows:</DIV>
<DIV>Very spacious 1 Bedroom apartment w/ balcony</DIV>
<DIV>Mayfield Rd and I-271 (great access to freeway, shopping, restaurants)</DIV>
<DIV>Will come furnished if needed</DIV>
<DIV>(Tennis Courts, Large Outdoor Pool, Billiard Room, Workout Facitily, Group Rec Room w/ big screen TV, A/C, Dishwasher, All New Kitchen Appliances, Family Environment, Bus Service)</DIV>
<DIV>**Can move in immediately**NO SEC DEP!!!</DIV>
<DIV>Please contact me if you are interested! Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>Anne Fusco</DIV>
<DIV>(440) 655-4771</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:annefusco at yahoo.com">annefusco at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>