[NEohioPAL]Actors needed for a film shoot Wed. June 9th (evening)

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 19:06:07 PDT 2004

Actors needed for a film shoot Wed. June 9th

Tri-C is shooting it's first feature film using local
and Los Angeles crew members.  We are shooting a party
type scene Wed. evening and need 30 extras to appear
in the film. (18 and over) No pay but snacks and
beverages and a chance to hobnob with the crew and
producers provided.

To reserve your spot in the movie, email the producer
Brian Glazen from Glazen Media at
brian at glazenmedia.com