[NEohioPAL]Needing SKILLED individual entertainers!!!!!

JWizardM at aol.com JWizardM at aol.com
Sat Jun 12 20:35:52 PDT 2004

--part1_e6.512c8663.2dfd2598_boundary

Dear NEOHIOPAL,

I have a major event on June 25th, 2004 that will be well attended by youth
in the Greater Cleveland area.  The event resembles a typical "after prom"
party.  I am looking to hire someone who is especially skilled in one of the
following areas:

-balloon twisting
-palm-reading
-handwritting analyzing
-juggling
-close-up magic
-walk-around entertainment

I am seeking SKILLED entertainers who would be interested in "trading" a
show.  For example, if you are an entertainer and you perform for one hour at THIS
event, I would owe you TWO hours (interest!) of MY specialty, close-up magic
or a magic show.  That may be KEY if you are sick and need me to do a magic
show for you while you still receive the check!  :-)

I will be performing in Salt Lake City this week.  Please contact my cell
phone immediately at (216) 470-3210.

Jared Markowitz
Magic Touch Productions
jaredmarkowitz.com

--part1_e6.512c8663.2dfd2598_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMI=
LY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0">Dear NEOHIOPAL,<BR>
<BR>
I have a major event on June 25th, 2004 that will be well attended by youth=20=
in the Greater Cleveland area.  The event resembles a typical "after pr=
om" party.  I am looking to hire someone who is especially skilled in o=
ne of the following areas:<BR>
<BR>
-balloon twisting<BR>
-palm-reading<BR>
-handwritting analyzing<BR>
-juggling<BR>
-close-up magic<BR>
-walk-around entertainment<BR>
<BR>
I am seeking SKILLED entertainers who would be interested in "trading" a sho=
w.  For example, if you are an entertainer and <U>you perform for <B>on=
e</B> hour</U> at THIS event, <U>I would owe you <B>TWO</B> hours</U> (inter=
est!) of MY specialty, close-up magic or a magic show.  That may be KEY=
 if you are sick and need me to do a magic show for you while you still rece=
ive the check!  :-)<BR>
<BR>
I will be performing in Salt Lake City this week.  Please contact my ce=
ll phone immediately at (216) 470-3210.<BR>
<BR>
Jared Markowitz<BR>
Magic Touch Productions<BR>
jaredmarkowitz.com</FONT></HTML>