[NEohioPAL]Need follow spot operator

Michael Rich marich at ameritech.net
Sun Jun 13 08:48:54 PDT 2004

--0-705908593-1087141734=:85143

We are looking for a volunteer follow spot operator for this weekends North Coast Men's Chorus performance.  Shows are Saturday the 19th at 8pm and Sunday the 20th at 3pm.  Dress rehearsal is Friday night @ 7pm.  Some experience preferred but not required.

Please email marich at ameritech.net  for details.

Thanks everyone,

Michael Rich
Tech director / Lighting Designer
North Coast Men's Chorus

www.ncmc.org

--0-705908593-1087141734=:85143

<DIV>
<DIV>We are looking for a volunteer follow spot operator for this weekends North Coast Men's Chorus performance.  Shows are Saturday the 19th at 8pm and Sunday the 20th at 3pm.  Dress rehearsal is Friday night @ 7pm.  Some experience preferred but not required.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please email <A href="mailto:marich at ameritech.net">marich at ameritech.net</A>  for details.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks everyone,  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Michael Rich</DIV>
<DIV>Tech director / Lighting Designer</DIV>
<DIV>North Coast Men's Chorus</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.ncmc.org/">www.ncmc.org</A></DIV></DIV>
--0-705908593-1087141734=:85143--