[NEohioPAL]Meet me on the Mall in downtown Cleveland

Kevin Cronin bodwin_theatre_company at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 20:49:29 PDT 2004

List: Cleveland has developed an interesting series of performances for the
summer down on MAll B, that ever-exciting name for the great park on
Lakeside Avenue.  There calling it a "Ball on the Mall," which this Thursday
night will combine dance and movies. Verb Ballet performs at 6:30, followed
at 9:00ish by "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" (proof that truth and fiction
merge, given the greek heritage of Cleveland's Parks Department Director).
This Thursday, June 17th, starts "the Ball on the Mall," the first event of
this summer's Meet me on the Mall series.  Those attending should bring a
blanket, bring the family, bring a friend, and be surprised.

Kevin Cronin
Bodwin Theatre Company
Cleveland
216.374.7578