[NEohioPAL]dancers needed for "Anything Goes"

Molejko at aol.com Molejko at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 09:44:27 PDT 2004

--part1_1ce.243b4fff.2e09bbeb_boundary

Huntington Playhouse in Bay Village is looking for dancer/singers for the
ensemble of ANYTHING GOES.
                                                                        The
show runs from August 19 through September 12.
There are a couple of speaking roles for men. ( Ching and Ling ) who also
double as dancing sailors.
                                         We can always use good character
women who can dance in the ensemble.
Some tapping experience is helpful.
                            Rehearsals to start  IMMEDIATELY.
                                                          Please call Mo
Olejko (director/choreographer) at home (440) 234-5058 or on her   cellular (216)
496-6599 as soon as possible.
      Josh Seneck is the musical director.
Our principals are really talented and so is our ensemble.
Wanna come play with us?

-Mo Olejko

--part1_1ce.243b4fff.2e09bbeb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Huntington Pl=
ayhouse in Bay Village is looking for dancer/singers for the ensemble of ANY=
THING GOES.           &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
            &nbs=
p;  The show runs from August 19 through September 12.
<BR>There are a couple of speaking roles for men. ( Ching and Ling ) who als=
o double as dancing sailors.        &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;            We=20=
can always use good character women who can dance in the ensemble.
<BR>Some tapping experience is helpful.       =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;Rehearsals to start  IMMEDIATELY.      &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;     Please call Mo Olejko (director/choreographer=
) at home (440) 234-5058 or on her   cellular (216) 496-6599 as so=
on as possible.           =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
       Josh Seneck is the musical directo=
r.
<BR>Our principals are really talented and so is our ensemble.=20
<BR>Wanna come play with us?
<BR>
<BR>-Mo Olejko</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1ce.243b4fff.2e09bbeb_boundary--