[NEohioPAL]Last 2 Alma Cabarets at Cain Park

Ksenia ksenia at clvhts.com
Tue Jun 22 15:31:05 PDT 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3170773866_1986925_MIME_Part

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 22, 2004

ALMA CABARET SERIES CONTINUES
at CAIN PARK

CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, OH - Cain Park=B9s 2004 Alma Cabaret series continues with
performances by Cynthia O=B9Connell on June 30 and the Yiddishe Cup Klezmer
Band on July 1.  All Cabaret performances are held in the Alma Theater and
begin promptly at 7:30 p.m.

Cynthia O=B9Connell will present =B3Cynthia O=B9Connell & Friends,=B2 an evening of
musical theater that will include songs from Into the Woods, Bat Boy: The
Musical, Big, Porgy and Bess, 42nd Street and more.  During her June 30
performance, O=B9Connell will be joined on stage by accompanist Mark Graham,
as well as a few friends and family members.

Get ready for an evening of high-octane klezmer, kvetching and comedy as th=
Yiddishe Cup Klezmer Band presents =B3Meshugeneh Mambo.=B2  The Cleveland-based
group plays an eclectic mix of Jewish music, with an emphasis on traditiona=
klezmer and Borscht Belt humor.  Known for their raucous and funny
performances, band members not only play well, they kibitz=8Bthey banter, the=
meddle and they get the crowd dancing.  Their July 1 performance will debut
tunes from their new klezmer comedy album, Meshugeneh Mambo (Crazy Mambo),
and the band will award prizes to the audience members who can do the best
cha-cha, Hula Hoop and limbo.  =B3Meshugeneh Mambo=B2 is a perfect show for all
ages by =B3one of the top klezmer bands in America.=B2 [Charleston Gazette]

As for all Alma Cabaret performances, advance tickets for =B3Cynthia O=B9Connel=
& Friends=B2 (June 30) and/or =B3Meshugeneh Mambo=B2 featuring the Yiddishe Cup
Klezmer Band (July 1) are $14.  Day-of-show tickets are $16. Cleveland
Heights residents presenting a Recreation ID and people presenting a
Military ID receive a $3 discount.  Children=B9s tickets are 50 percent off
when attending with a parent if all attending family members hold Cleveland
Heights Recreation IDs.  A $2 discount is available when presenting a senio=
citizen ID, a student ID or a Friends of Cain Park membership card.

The Alma Cabaret series is supported by The A. M. McGregor Home.

Tickets for all Cain Park events are available at the Cain Park Ticket
Office, by mail, in person, by phone 216.371.3000 or by FAX 216.371.6995
(please include full name, address, phone number, credit card number and
signature).  All major credit cards are accepted.  Tickets are also
available at all Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster Charge-by-Phone
216.241.5555 or 330.945.9400 (Akron) and online at www.ticketmaster.com.

Cain Park 2004 season sponsors are The A. M. McGregor Home, Cingular
Wireless, InterContinental Hotels Cleveland, Motorcars Honda/Toyota in
Cleveland Heights.=20

Cain Park, a municipally owned and operated summer arts park and one of the
nation=B9s oldest landmark outdoor theaters, is produced by the City of
Cleveland Heights and is located on the south side of Superior Road between
Lee and South Taylor Roads.  Parking for all Cain Park productions is free
and located on the surrounding side streets.  For more information about al=
Cain Park events, please visit www.cainpark.com.

###

CONTACT: KSENIA ROSHCHAKOVSKY,  Public Relations and Marketing, or JEN
TROLIO, Public Relations Assistant, at 216.371.3000 or e-mail
ksenia at clvhts.com.
 =20

--MS_Mac_OE_3170773866_1986925_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Last 2 Alma Cabarets at Cain Park</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><H3>FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE<BR>
</H3><FONT SIZE=3D"4">June 22, 2004<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><H1>ALMA CABARET SERIES CONTINUES<BR>
at CAIN PARK<BR>
<BR>
</H1><FONT SIZE=3D"4">CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, OH - Cain Park=B9s 2004 Alma Cabaret s=
eries continues with performances by <B>Cynthia O=B9Connell </B>on <B>June 30<=
/B> and the <B>Yiddishe Cup Klezmer Band</B> on<B> July 1</B>.  All Cab=
aret performances are held in the Alma Theater and begin promptly at 7:30 p.=
m.<BR>
<BR>
<B>Cynthia O=B9Connell</B> will present <B>=B3Cynthia O=B9Connell & Friends,=B2=
</B> an evening of musical theater that will include songs from <I>Into the =
Woods</I>, <I>Bat Boy: The Musical</I>, <I>Big</I>, <I>Porgy and Bess</I>, <=
I>42nd Street </I>and more.  During her <B>June 30 </B>performance,<B> =
</B>O=B9Connell will be joined on stage by accompanist <B>Mark Graham</B>, as =
well as a few friends and family members.<BR>
<BR>
Get ready for an evening of high-octane klezmer, kvetching and comedy as th=
e <B>Yiddishe Cup Klezmer Band </B>presents <B>=B3Meshugeneh Mambo</B>.<B>=B2</B=
>  The Cleveland-based group plays an eclectic mix of Jewish music, wit=
h an emphasis on traditional klezmer and Borscht Belt humor.  Known for=
 their raucous and funny performances, band members not only play well, they=
 kibitz=8Bthey banter, they meddle and they get the crowd dancing.  Their=
 <B>July 1 </B>performance will debut tunes from their new klezmer comedy al=
bum, <I>Meshugeneh Mambo </I>(Crazy Mambo), and the band will award prizes t=
o the audience members who can do the best cha-cha, Hula Hoop and limbo. &nb=
sp;=B3Meshugeneh Mambo=B2 is a perfect show for all ages by =B3one of the top klez=
mer bands in America.=B2 [<I>Charleston Gazette</I>]  <BR>
<BR>
As for all Alma Cabaret performances, advance tickets for =B3Cynthia O=B9Connel=
l & Friends=B2 (June 30) and/or =B3Meshugeneh Mambo=B2 featuring the Yiddishe =
Cup Klezmer Band (July 1) are $14.  Day-of-show tickets are $16. Clevel=
and Heights residents presenting a Recreation ID and people presenting a Mil=
itary ID receive a $3 discount.  Children=B9s tickets are 50 percent off =
when attending with a parent if all attending family members hold Cleveland =
Heights Recreation IDs.  A $2 discount is available when presenting a s=
enior citizen ID, a student ID or a Friends of Cain Park membership card.<BR=

<BR>
The Alma Cabaret series is supported by The A. M. McGregor Home.<BR>
<BR>
Tickets for all Cain Park events are available at the Cain Park Ticket Offi=
ce, by mail, in person, by phone 216.371.3000 or by FAX 216.371.6995 (please=
 include full name, address, phone number, credit card number and signature)=
.  All major credit cards are accepted.  Tickets are also availabl=
e at all Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster Charge-by-Phone 216.241.5555 or =
330.945.9400 (Akron) and online at www.ticketmaster.com.<BR>
<BR>
Cain Park 2004 season sponsors are The A. M. McGregor Home, Cingular Wirele=
ss, InterContinental Hotels Cleveland, Motorcars Honda/Toyota in Cleveland H=
eights.  <BR>
<BR>
Cain Park, a municipally owned and operated summer arts park and one of the=
 nation=B9s oldest landmark outdoor theaters, is produced by the City of Cleve=
land Heights and is located on the south side of Superior Road between Lee a=
nd South Taylor Roads.  Parking for all Cain Park productions is free a=
nd located on the surrounding side streets.  For more information about=
 all Cain Park events, please visit www.cainpark.com.<BR>
<BR>
###<BR>
<BR>
CONTACT: KSENIA ROSHCHAKOVSKY,  Public Relations and Marketing, or JEN=
 TROLIO, Public Relations Assistant, at 216.371.3000 or e-mail ksenia at clvhts=
.com.<BR>
   <BR>
</FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3170773866_1986925_MIME_Part--