[NEohioPAL]NBTV seeking Production Crew

PierogiProductOH at aol.com PierogiProductOH at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 18:50:51 PDT 2004

NBTV, a soon-to-be television show by Natural Bridges LLC, is looking to bring on-board some Production crewmembers.  Our TV show is presently being pitched to various stations and in anticipation of getting an offer; we would like to start looking for potential crewmembers.  We may also be adding crew on a project-to-project basis for local commercials and promotions.

Some of the positions we are looking to fill include:
Assistant Director
Assistant to the Producer
Camera Crew
Production Manager
Extra Puppeteers
And other select positions

If you are interested in working on a live-action/puppet TV show for children and adults, and can work with a majority puppet cast, please send us a resume and picture or demo reel.  We are ONLY accepting resumes and information via mail.  Please do not send any resumes or inquires via email at this time.  The mailing address is:
  Natural Bridges LLC
  NBTV Production Crew
  PO Box 30688
  Cleveland, Ohio 44130

Thank you for your interest and those applicants we are interested in, we will be contacting you.

Kirk L Maynard
Producer & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688