[NEohioPAL]WRP Music Director

Marie Dusini mardus at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 25 08:11:05 PDT 2004

--0-135502195-1088176265=:54527

Thanks to all who responded to our plea for a Music Director for Somethings Afoot at WRP. .We had some great input and have a list of names to keep on file.
We met with Beth Ayers last night who is finishing her stint at Cassidy Theatres' Carousel  this Sunday and hired her.  She was very enthusiatic and met all of our needs.
For those of you who responed from neopal we would love it if you could also forward a resume which we can keep on file. Our next production is Fantasticks and we also have Lil Abner on our schedule.

--0-135502195-1088176265=:54527

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Thanks to all who responded to our plea for a Music Director for Somethings Afoot at WRP. .We had some great input and have a list of names to keep on file.</DIV>
<DIV>We met with Beth Ayers last night who is finishing her stint at Cassidy Theatres' Carousel  this Sunday and hired her.  She was very enthusiatic and met all of our needs.</DIV>
<DIV>For those of you who responed from neopal we would love it if you could also forward a resume which we can keep on file. Our next production is Fantasticks and we also have Lil Abner on our schedule.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV></DIV>
--0-135502195-1088176265=:54527--