[NEohioPAL]Larry and Vanessa Braun moving to Memphis Tenn.

Lawrence Braun broadway-bound at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 28 08:24:09 PDT 2004

--0-1980199400-1088436249=:18717

Local performers Larry and Vanessa Braun are moving to Memphis Tennessee on July 11th, 2004.  They have performed at many theaters throughout Cleveland and have made some wonderful friends who will be missed terribly.

Larry has accepted a promotion with his company to become the inside sales manager for BCS Industries, LLC.  Vanessa will be a first grade teacher @ St Francis of Assisi located in Cordova, Tn.

Our new address is 6679 Beagle Lane, Arlington, Tennessee 38002.

We will be having a going away party some time before the 11th, we will send out a new e-mail when the details have been worked out.  Anyone will be welcome as many of you have made an impact in our lives.  We realize that many of you are currently in shows and unable to attend, so send us and email and let us know what is new in your lives.  Respond to this address (broadway-bound at sbcglobal.net) or E-mail Larry at Larry at bluffcitysteel.com.  Vanessa will be getting a new email address when we settle in Memphis.  Thank you so much to everyone who has been so wonderful to each of us.
Larry's cell phone number is 216-990-4065 and Vanessa can be reached at 440-897-3989.

Love,

Larry and Vanessa Braun

--0-1980199400-1088436249=:18717

<DIV>Local performers Larry and Vanessa Braun are moving to Memphis Tennessee on July 11th, 2004.  They have performed at many theaters throughout Cleveland and have made some wonderful friends who will be missed terribly.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Larry has accepted a promotion with his company to become the inside sales manager for BCS Industries, LLC.  Vanessa will be a first grade teacher @ St Francis of Assisi located in Cordova, Tn.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Our new address is 6679 Beagle Lane, Arlington, Tennessee 38002.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We will be having a going away party some time before the 11th, we will send out a new e-mail when the details have been worked out.  Anyone will be welcome as many of you have made an impact in our lives.  We realize that many of you are currently in shows and unable to attend, so send us and email and let us know what is new in your lives.  Respond to this address (<A href="mailto:broadway-bound at sbcglobal.net">broadway-bound at sbcglobal.net</A>) or E-mail Larry at <A href="mailto:Larry at bluffcitysteel.com">Larry at bluffcitysteel.com</A>.  Vanessa will be getting a new email address when we settle in Memphis.  Thank you so much to everyone who has been so wonderful to each of us.</DIV>
<DIV>Larry's cell phone number is 216-990-4065 and Vanessa can be reached at 440-897-3989.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Love, </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Larry and Vanessa Braun</DIV>