[NEohioPAL]Exercise Your Right To Vote For Great Hip Hop

Mexiej17 at aol.com Mexiej17 at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 08:41:21 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1088437280

Greetings Family, Friends and Hip Hop Lovers

Vote TODAY for the Scene Music Awards at http://www.clevescene.com/ for Iyan
Anomolie in the Best Hip Hop/R&B Act Category

Listen to his music at http://www.iyananomolie.com/

Please pass this on to everyone you know and love than needs good quality hip
hop music in their lives...Just think if we can swing this election we should
have NO PROBLEM doing the same in the upcoming presidential race
http://www.indyvoter.org/

-------------------------------1088437280

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2730.1700" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>Greetings Family, Friends and Hip Hop Lovers</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Vote TODAY for the Scene Music Awards at <A title=3Dhttp://www.clevesce=
ne.com/ href=3D"http://www.clevescene.com/">http://www.clevescene.com/</A> f=
or Iyan Anomolie in the Best Hip Hop/R&B Act Category</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Listen to his music at <A title=3Dhttp://www.iyananomolie.com/ hre=
f=3D"http://www.iyananomolie.com/">http://www.iyananomolie.com/</A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please pass this on to everyone you know and love than needs good quali=
ty hip hop music in their lives...Just think if we can swing this election w=
e should have NO PROBLEM doing the same in the upcoming presidential race <A=
 title=3Dhttp://www.indyvoter.org/ href=3D"http://www.indyvoter.org/">http:/=
/www.indyvoter.org/</A> </DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>