[NEohioPAL]picnic help needed for children's activities

Juliakol at aol.com Juliakol at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 11:47:20 PDT 2004

--part1_32.49ddbfd4.2e1464b8_boundary

I am heading the children's activities portion for the Neohiopal picnic in
August, and I really need some help with planning or volunteering to help out on
the day of the picnic.  There will be two times during the picninc when we
will run some games, crafts, etc. for the kids.

Anyone who has some ideas, or if you are willing to volunteer a half hour
during the picnic to run a game (like hula hoop contest, water balloon toss), or
if you would like to make or supply a craft item for the kids,  please let me
know.

There will be a meeting on July 3rd at 10:00 at Centerville Mills - please
come if you want to help!! - or just Email me if you are interested in helping.

THANKS
Julia Kolibab
Juliakol at aol.com

--part1_32.49ddbfd4.2e1464b8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>I am he=
ading the children's activities portion for the Neohiopal picnic in August,=20=
and I really need some help with planning or volunteering to help out on the=
 day of the picnic.  There will be two times during the picninc when we=
 will run some games, crafts, etc. for the kids.<BR>
<BR>
Anyone who has some ideas, or if you are willing to volunteer a half hour du=
ring the picnic to run a game (like hula hoop contest, water balloon toss),=20=
or if you would like to make or supply a craft item for the kids,  plea=
se let me know.<BR>
<BR>
There will be a meeting on July 3rd at 10:00 at Centerville Mills - please c=
ome if you want to help!! - or just Email me if you are interested in helpin=
g.<BR>
<BR>
THANKS<BR>
Julia Kolibab <BR>