[NEohioPAL]British male dance instructor, choregrapher looking for paid work

Tina Levene tmlevene at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 06:24:22 PDT 2004

Hi.  I moved here just over a year ago from England to marry the love of my
life.  I am looking for paid work in July and August.  I teach jazz classes
and choregraph dance numbers.  For example:  cheerleading group dances for
competition, as well as stretch and strengthening classes.  I have 15 years
of experience in musical theatre and acting/singing.
Please email me at the following address:  wozzaman at hotmail.com
During the school year, I teach dance for an outreach program at elementary
schools.  And coach soccer at a high school.
Sincerely, Warren Levene