[NEohioPAL]Improv Amatuer Night

Greg Mandryk gregmandryk at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 22:12:36 PDT 2004

Hey Everyone,
    So, what are you doing Monday, July 5th? Assuming
you're not getting those fingers reattached after your
private, little fireworks exhibition from the night
before, you might want to head on down to the Improv
for their amatuer comedy night!
    Showtime is 7:30. Tickets are $5 for regular
customers, but only $1 if you claim to know one of the
comedians performing. As always, you can use my name
(Greg Mandryk) and I'll swear we're life-long
acquaintances. You'll save $4 and I'll look like I
have friends. Everybody wins!
    The Improv is located in the Powerhouse in the
Flats, 2000 Sycamore St., Cleveland.
     Hope to see you there.