[NEohioPAL]No budget FILM shoot. August. Seeking important specifics.

Patrick J. Shields prat at msn.com
Thu Jul 1 21:21:54 PDT 2004

    "Thank you if you are in NORTHEAST OHIO, or the CLEVELAND, OHIO area,
and are interested in helping out with the WHITE FLIGHT production!  As you
have gathered, we have been given some film at no cost as part of a
marketing effort, BIG thanks to Kodak, but need to use it this autumn, or
lose it, basically moving our schedule up a full year.  Assistance can be
made to the production in the following ways. (AND REMEMBER THAT ALL
SUBSTANTIAL ASSISTANCE WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED IN THE FILM'S CREDITS)
1.) First and foremost, make a donation, as noted on the main page, or
notify an investor friend interested in film.  I will send along a copy of
the business plan ASAP, as we have little time to waste.
2.) Help arrange for a rental car for use carrying cast and crew to the set.
3.) ASSIST WITH DONATIONS OF 1970'S ERA CLOTHING, ESP. BOYS SHIRTS, WOMEN'S
TOPS, DRESSES AND SLACKS, MEN'S SHIRTS, SLACKS AND JACKETS...CONVERSE SHOES,
HIGH TOPS, ETC...Colors white, brown, yellow, orange, off brown colors most
needed.
4.) Loan good quality walkie-talkies to the production, or help arrange for
temporary cell phone/walkie-talkie use.
5.) Make the shoot (and this website) known to crew willing to work for
participation in the project.
6.) Donate coffee/food/WATER OR SODA, catering assistance to the production.
7.) ***HELP ARRANGE FOR HOUSING, PREFERABLY A SINGLE EMPTY HOUSE, OR A BLOCK
OF APARTMENTS, TO BE USED BY OUT OF TOWN CAST AND CREW.  MUST BE NEAR OR
QUICKLY ACCESSIBLE TO UNIVERSITY CIRCLE)
8.) Help locate an empty warehouse or rural barn in which to build a very
important set piece.
9.) Help locate and transport ribbed/threaded, circular storm drain
sections, large enough for pre-teens to be able to safely run through.  To
be used in the barn/warehouse location.
(These will be the items used in the warehouse/barn)
10.) Arrange for a no cost venue for rehearsing and auditioning of extras.

(NOTE: DO NOT CONTACT CLEAR WINDOW AT THIS TIME IF YOU ARE SEEKING TO
AUDITION OR EXTRA.  IF WE DO NOT HANDLE OUR MORE NECESSARY ITEMS, THERE WILL
BE NO SHOOT!!  NOTICES WILL APPEAR IN CLEVELAND AREA PAPERS IN LATE JULY,
AND ONLY IN THE EVENT OF A "GO" PRODUCTION.  We cannot emphasize this
enough.  We will have NO time to deal with talent requests until we
announce.  We are under intense time constraints, due to our NO BUDGET
status.

Respond to prat at msn.com