[NEohioPAL]Dragon Films wraps THE DEAL

Dragon Films dragonfilms at 7dragonproductions.com
Sun Jul 4 10:18:39 PDT 2004

Dragon Films is proud to announce that their short
film, THE DEAL, has been wrapped up as of 6pm,
Saturday, July 3rd.

The Deal tells the story of an ex-husband who hires a
hitman to kill his ex-wife, in order to obtain custody
of his 10-year-old son. Only, the hitman decides to
help the ex-wife, not kill her, foiling the
ex-husband's plans.

GDragonAF wrote and directed THE DEAL with great
enthusiasm. She plans to have the short film project
edited by late July or early August. She wishes to
THANK ALL OF HER TALENTED ACTORS for their hard work
and dedication to the project.

"Everything went so smooth. With all the pure talent
that was around me, it would be hard not to bring a
good product. I'm looking forward to the editing. I
had a lot of fun with my cast and hope to work with
them again very soon," GDragonAF says of her
experience on THE DEAL. She continues to add, "Now
that we are done with The Deal, I wish all the best of
luck to my actors as they venture on to other
projects."

The talented cast came from Akron, Cleveland,
Pennsylvania, Struthers, and Painseville.

JOHN BRANDT ------------------- John Evans
LIZ BAUER --------------------- Khrysta Evans
CODY HARTMAN ------------------ Alex Evans
BEVERLY KRISTY ---------------- Hannah Barnell
MARK MAESON ------------------- Det. Peter McClansky
GDRAGONAF --------------------- Sash

"Great job, everybody!" says Dragon Films. "We were
honored to have each and every one of you on our set.
Thank you!"

THE DEAL will be entered into the film festival
circuit; one festival in particular would be the Bare
Bones Script-2-Screen Fest in Oklahoma.