[NEohioPAL]For friends of David White (Kent Stage/Tree City Players, etc.)

David James White djwhite at eudoramail.com
Sun Jul 4 14:21:35 PDT 2004

Everyone,

This is David White.  Sorry to use the NeoPAL list for this, but I figured it was the easiest way to get in touch with people in the NE Ohio performing arts community who know me through Tree City/Kent Stage Players, Prodigal Theatre Group, Weathervane, University of Akron, etc., in the Akron/Kent area.

I am moving to Texas.  I have been offered a job in the classics dept. at Baylor University in Waco.  I will be teaching Latin and other classics courses, and will occasionally have the chance to teach ancient Greek as well.  I will also most likely be doing some work in the library.

I have enjoyed becoming involved in the performing arts community in the Akron/Kent area over the past seven years, and I have enjoyed working with and getting to know so many talented and terrific people.  I will miss all of you, and will make it a point to come see your shows, if I can, at times when I am back in Akron visiting my family.

Waco does seem to have a community theatre, so I will make a point of checking it out and seeing if I can fit it into my schedule after I become settled there.

If anyone wishes to get in touch with me, my mailing address will be: P.O. Box 1825, Waco, TX 76703-1825.  My e-mail addresses will remain: albinus1 at yahoo.com and djwhite at eudoramail.com.  I will be moving the first week of August.

All the best to everyone!

David J. White

---
DAVID J. WHITE, M.A., M.L.I.S.

The University of Akron
Department of Classical Studies,
     Anthropology and Archaeology

E-mail:  djwhite at eudoramail.com
         albinus1 at yahoo.com

Oudeis gar houto^ anoe^tos esti hostis
polemon pro eire^ne^s haireetai. en men
gar te^i hoi paides tous pateras
thaptousi, en de to^i hoi pateres
tous paidas.
--  Herodotus, *Histories*, I.lxxxvii.4.