[NEohioPAL]URGENTLY in need of hair/make-up for short film

Tom Loveman tloveman at mac.com
Wed Jul 7 10:25:01 PDT 2004

The Autumn Haze Production of the short film "3:18" is in need of someone to do hair/make-up and/or custom temporary tattoos for it's two cast members.

This is for credit only position, although we will reimburse for materials.

We are shooting THIS WEEKEND, July 9th, 10th & 11th.  Call time is 8 p.m. and shooting will continue until we're finished or the sun comes up.  The location is in Cleveland.

If you are interested, please contact me at 216-682-3104 ASAP.

Thanks,

Tom Loveman
Assistant Director
Autumn Haze Productions - "3:18"