[NEohioPAL]Matthew James Murphy show

MurphyGopal at aol.com MurphyGopal at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 11:20:56 PDT 2004

--part1_136.30820542.2e1d9908_boundary

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying this amazing summer!

I have had a great time, and performing with Jim Brickman last week was=20
really great.

I wanted to remind all of you about my upcoming SUMMER RELEASE SHOW AT THE=20
BEACHLAND BALLROOM, SATURDAY JULY 17TH. DOORS WILL OPEN AT 7:30 PM There wil=
l be=20
a $7.00 cover charge at the door. Kate Voegele, www.katevoegele.com will=20
start at 8:30. My album LIFE will be played after, followed by a live perfor=
mance=20
of the album with full band AT APPROX=A0 10:30PM

FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE BALLRROM VISIT www.beachlandballroom.com=20

WOULD LOVE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!

PEACE

Matthew James Murphy
www.MatthewJamesMurphy.com=20

--part1_136.30820542.2e1d9908_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hey Everyone,<BR>
<BR>
I hope everyone is enjoying this amazing summer!<BR>
<BR>
I have had a great time, and performing with Jim Brickman last week was real=
ly great.<BR>
<BR>
I wanted to remind all of you about my upcoming <B>SUMMER RELEASE SHOW AT TH=
E</B> <B>BEACHLAND BALLROOM, SATURDAY JULY 17TH. DOORS WILL OPEN AT 7:30 PM=20=
There will be a $7.00 cover charge at the door. Kate Voegele, <A HREF=3D"www=
.katevoegele.com">www.katevoegele.com</A> will start at 8:30. My album LIFE=20=
will be played after, followed by a live performance of the album with full=20=
band AT APPROX=A0 10:30PM<BR>
<BR>
FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE BALLRROM VISIT <A HREF=3D"www.beachlandballroom.com">w=
ww.beachlandballroom.com</A> <BR>