[NEohioPAL]RSVPneeded for NEohioPAl picnic/pot luck

arlo4 at juno.com arlo4 at juno.com
Thu Jul 15 14:47:52 PDT 2004

----__JNP_000_2234.4c76.6654

The NEohioPAL picnic will be on August 28th at Centerville Mills YMCA
camp in Bainbridge on Crackel Rd off of Rte. 306
There is some awesome entertainment planned and I need help in knowing
how many are coming.  I am in charge of organizing the food.

 I need everyone to RSVP to arlo4 at juno.com so I can let you know what to
bring.  We are asking everyone to bring either food, pop, or paper
products.  IF you have a very special dish you just HAVE to share let me
know.  Otherwise, I will be asking you to bring something so we don't
have too much of one item.

If there are any great barbecue chefs out there, we could use you to
barbecue throughout the day.  If anyone has a grill to lend for the day,
let me know. Charcoal or propane.  I would like to have at least 6.

I need volunteers to help for two hour shifts throughout the day in the
dining hall. It would entail making sure the food is out, people are
moving along, and items in need of refrigeration are kept cool.  The
building is air conditioned, so if it is a hot day, you've got the best
job.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
(even if you have already rsvp'd to Fred)

Your Name
The number of people attending
The approximate time of your arrival

I hope to hear from you soon.
This should be a great day of friends, fun and food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!!
~Marie~
----__JNP_000_2234.4c76.6654

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dwindows-=
1252">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 topMargin=3D0 rightMargin=3D3>
<DIV>The NEohioPAL picnic will be on August 28th at=20
Centerville Mills YMCA camp in Bainbridge on Crackel Rd off of Rte.=20
306</DIV>
<DIV>There is some awesome entertainment planned and I need help in knowing=
 how=20
many are coming.  I am in charge of organizing the food.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> I need everyone to RSVP to <A=20
href=3D"mailto:arlo4 at juno.com">arlo4 at juno.com</A> so I can let you know =
what to=20
bring.  We are asking everyone to bring either food, pop, or paper=20
products.  IF you have a very special dish you just HAVE to share=
 let=20
me know.  Otherwise, <U>I will be asking you to bring something</U> so=
 we=20
don't have too much of one item.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If there are any great barbecue chefs out there, we could =
use you=20
to barbecue throughout the day.  If anyone has a grill to lend for the=
 day,=20
let me know. Charcoal or propane.  I would like to have at least 6.</=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I need volunteers to help for two hour shifts throughout the day =
in=20
the dining hall. It would entail making sure the food is out, people =
are=20
moving along, and items in need of refrigeration are kept cool.  The=20
building is air conditioned, so if it is a hot day, you've got the best=20
job.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>***************************************************************</DIV>
<DIV>PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: </DIV>
<DIV>(even if you have already rsvp'd to Fred)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Your Name</DIV>
<DIV>The number of people attending</DIV>
<DIV>The approximate time of your arrival</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I hope to hear from you soon.</DIV>
<DIV>This should be a great day of friends, fun and=20
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance!!!!!!</DIV>
<DIV>~Marie~</DIV></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_2234.4c76.6654--