[NEohioPAL]July Indieclub a must not miss.... unless you did

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 21:49:49 PDT 2004

--0-1438776900-1090385389=:10415

We had a great Indieclub meeting on Sunday, July 18th and especially enjoyed the presentation on weapons and safety from Vincent DeNiro of Exotics Arms.

A special thanks to Vince for bringing his toys and trailers, and to Matt Bartel and Marcus Cook for showing us their shorts! I was able to show a scene from my upcoming short film, "Left for Dead" and the infamous camera crane was on display for all to scrutinize. Thanks to all those who came out and made it such a successful meeting.

August's meeting will be hosted by Christine Chapman and she'll be premiering her long awaited short "25th Century"

Indieclub meetings are free and open to the public, so come out and see what's going on indie Cleveland area.

- Bill Johns
www.cinevidproductions.com

--0-1438776900-1090385389=:10415

<DIV align=center><FONT color=#0000bf size=4>We had a great </FONT><A href="http://mdifilm.com/indieclub.html"><FONT color=#0000bf size=4>Indieclub meeting</FONT></A><FONT color=#0000bf size=4> on Sunday, July 18th and especially enjoyed the presentation on weapons and safety from Vincent DeNiro of </FONT><A href="http://exoticarms.com/Pages/EA%20for%20Motion%20Pictures%20Home.html"><FONT color=#0000bf size=4>Exotics Arms</FONT></A><FONT size=4><FONT color=#0000bf>.</FONT> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>A special thanks to Vince for bringing his toys and trailers, and to <STRONG>Matt Bartel</STRONG> and <STRONG>Marcus Cook</STRONG> for showing us their shorts! I was able to show a scene from my upcoming short film, "<A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/left4dead">Left for Dead</A>" and the infamous <A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/Media/crane2.htm">camera crane</A> was on display for all to scrutinize. Thanks to all those who came out and made it such a successful meeting. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>August's meeting will be hosted by Christine Chapman and she'll be premiering her long awaited short "25th Century" </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Indieclub meetings are free and open to the public, so come out and see what's going on indie Cleveland area.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>- <STRONG>Bill Johns</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.cinevidproductions.com">www.cinevidproductions.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1438776900-1090385389=:10415--