[NEohioPAL]July Indieclub a must not miss.... unless you did

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Jul 21 04:03:44 PDT 2004

We had a great Indieclub meeting on Sunday, July 18th and especially
enjoyed the presentation on weapons and safety from Vincent DeNiro of
Exotics Arms.

A special thanks to Vince for bringing his toys and trailers, and to
Matt Bartel and Marcus Cook for showing us their shorts! I was able to
show a scene from my upcoming short film, "Left for Dead" and the
infamous camera crane was on display for all to scrutinize. Thanks to
all those who came out and made it such a successful meeting.

August's meeting will be hosted by Christine Chapman and she'll be
premiering her long awaited short "25th Century"

Indieclub meetings are free and open to the public, so come out and see
what's going on indie Cleveland area.

Next Meeting: August 22, Hosted by Christine Chapman, Artistic Director,
Lakespeare Theatre Festival. Guest speaker: Mary Faktor. Mary is a
veteran stage and film performer, graduate of Second City and has
performed her hugely successful "Six Ages Of Woman" show for the last
twenty years. She also owns the Talent Network and is a key member of
the new Artistic Spiritual Cinema Community. Mary is always working in
film. She just completed another indie titled "Annie of Slavic Village".
Other credits include the housewife in "American Splendor" and The
Unemployment Lady in my film, "Twenty First Century". and many others.

- Bill Johns
www.cinevidproductions.com