[NEohioPAL]Musicians and audience open mic at THE ROSE in MEDINA

Richard Boothroyd rboothie at zoominternet.net
Tue Jul 20 22:09:09 PDT 2004

Beginning on Tuesday July 27 8-whenever, THE ROSE in Medina will be hosting
open mic for musicians playing all styles of music. The idea is to
strengthen our collective community by giving musicians and audiences the
opportunity to experience the strange and unusual. Cost is $3 to participate
or listen.  I am working to make this plug and play so anyone with extra
amps may want to keep them at THE ROSE until I get my sponsors equipment all
in line.

Let me know if you will participate.

Richard