[NEohioPAL]Ohio and Pennsylvania #1 Model and Talent Photographer

Eric Mull Photography eric at ericmull.com
Fri Jul 23 08:34:17 PDT 2004

ERIC MULL PHOTOGRAPHY  =80 216-263-9494

CLEVELAND =80 PITTSBURGH =80 WASHINGTON DC =80 DETROIT =80 NEW YORK

CHECK OUR WEBSITE...WWW.ERICMULL.COM

WWW.ERICMULL.COM

ACTUAL TESTEMONIALS FROM NEOHIOPAL MEMBERS

"I can't even look at my old headshots now that I have yours.  I was having
so much fun in the studio with and Tamara (makeup artist) I didnt want to
leave.  You did my husband's headshots and I was jealous.  Now i have my
own!! These are much better than the ones i've gotten in cleveland before.
MARCIA DARBY, ACTOR

I'm still a student so i dont have money to burn.  Thank you for giving me
the best headshots ever at a price that i could afford.
SARA VITULLO, STUDENT

I'm just getting started and hadn't worked much.  Since I got my new
headshot, I have booked a bunch of jobs.  Thanks Eric!!!!
MITCH FINK, ACTOR

The photos arrived today and i absolutely loved them!!! Thank you...thank
you!!!  And i am so excited because I have a lot to choose from.  When i
lived in New York, I paid over $1000 for the shoot and  did not get as much
good stuff that i got from you.  Eric, these are wonderful.  I will send
everyone who asks...YOUR WAY!!!
SUZANNE BALAES, SINGER

=20
INCLUDED IN YOUR SESSION:
2 rolls film
2 outfit changes
professional, clean, hair and makeup stylist
up to 7 different natural backgrounds in my 4000 sq. ft. natural light New
York Loft style studio
print out this message from NEOHIOPAL and receive (1) 8 X 10 print with
RETOUCHING at no additional cost
24 hour turn around service
GUARANTEED to your liking!!!
TOTAL COST  $195.00