[NEohioPAL]Eric Mull Photo Hiring Intern

Eric Mull Photography eric at ericmull.com
Fri Jul 23 08:34:27 PDT 2004

ERIC MULL PHOTO HIRING INTERN
www.ericmull.com
eric at ericmull.com

I am looking for an intern to help us through the rest of the year.  We are
the largest and busiest model and talent photo studio in ohio and
pennsylvania.  We have over hundreds shoots remaining between now and the
end of the year in 3 different cities...and I need someone to help maintain
our high level of professionalism and quality of service that has helped
make us the most used studio.  This position is for someone interested in
becoming a successful macintosh computer operator/photo retoucher only...
THIS IS NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER OR PHOTO ASSISTANT POSITION.

This position is high volume and deadline based.  You must be able to handle
the stress of constant stream of work with high quality output. Must be a
fast learner!!!!

Position:
Intern Macintosh Computer Operater, Organizer and photo retoucher.

As jobs are photographed, your responsibility will be to download files,
organize them on the computer...generate and output contact sheets.  You
will work hand in hand with the Studio manager to organize work flow and
track all in-house orders to meet tight deadlines. Organize photo print
orders/prepare them for printing, and quality check all prints that leave
the studio.

Qualifications:
Experience on Mac computers (G3, G4, Powerbooks, Imac's, Emacs and all
aspects of the graphics process.  I'm sorry, but we do not have time to
train someone who has not worked exclusively in Mac platform.  We have 5
systems running at one time that are all networked.  Knowledge in technical
aspects desired but not necessary.
Advanced Photoshop knowledge a MUST.  Photo retouch, color correcting, eye
for detail and organization a must.  Knowledge of printing, external hard
drives, cd read and burn, file upload and download from internet.

Date:
Middle of August through the end of the year.  There is a possibility of
longer term work, but that wont be decided until the end of the year.

Work hours:
I would like someone at least 4 hours a day monday through friday.  We only
have 2 days off between now and the end of the year...Thanksgiving and
Christmas..so there is some weekend work needed.  Work time is somewhat
flexible to handle someone in school programs.  We spend the majority of our
time in downtown Cleveland at 2220 superior ave.(FREE PARKING) and travel to
Pittsburgh at least one day a week.

Salary:
Dependent on experience and availability.  This is an intern position only,
not really for someone to support a family with. I would like to help
someone meet college credit programs.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL...EMAIL US YOUR QUALIFICATIONS (eric at ericmull.com)  AND
PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED IF WE CANT ANSWER ALL EMAILS.  LAST TIME WE POSTED
A JOB ON THIS LIST WE HAD OVER 50 CALLS IN ONE DAY.
I WILL HIRE THE FIRST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE...WE NEED TO FILL THIS ASAP!!!!!

...and thank you Fred Sternfeld for giving this community such a great
service as your NEOHIOPAL list to make postings like this easy and far
reaching...we are all very grateful!!!!

Eric Mull and Staff
email:  eric at ericmull.com