[NEohioPAL]Seeking Church Music Position

James Traxler jtraxbay at comcast.net
Sat Jul 24 10:05:53 PDT 2004

I am interested in obtaining a music leadership position in a church in
Northeast Ohio.  With a Bachelor of Music degree, five years experience as a
paid director of a traditional church choir in a large congregation, and a
lifetime of singing, playing (trumpet), and worship leadership, I am well
qualified to lead a music and worship ministry.  I have directed a number of
major works, including the Requiems of Rutter, Faure, and Durufle, the
Poulenc Gloria, and portions of the Messiah.  All were with full orchestra.

My preference is for traditional/classical music, but I am open to blended
worship as well.  I will be happy to forward a resume and references to
anyone who has an opportunity.

Jim Traxler
jtraxbay at comcast.net
Ph. 440-871-3202