[NEohioPAL]Correction: CHEAP MOZART TICKETS

DEBernardo at aol.com DEBernardo at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 18:37:02 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1090892222

Due to the stupidity of the managing director (namely, myself), there was an
error in the previous post advertising final dress rehearsal tickets for Lyric
Opera Cleveland's COSI FAN TUTTE.

The dress rehearsal was Monday evening.

NEOHIOPAL'lers can STILL save on tickets to the regularly-scheduled
performances (this Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and a matinee on Sunday).  Please watch
the list on Tuesday for details.  (Read: as soon as I can set up a discount
with the Play House box office, I'll announce details on NEOHIOPAL.)

My apologies for any inconvenience the original error caused.

Donald Bernardo
Managing Director
Lyric Opera Cleveland

-------------------------------1090892222

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Due to the stupidity of the managing director (namely, myself), there w=
as an error in the previous post advertising final dress rehearsal tick=
ets for Lyric Opera Cleveland's COSI FAN TUTTE.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The dress rehearsal was Monday evening.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>NEOHIOPAL'lers can STILL save on tickets to the regularly-scheduled per=
formances (this Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and a matinee on Sunday). =20=
Please watch the list on Tuesday for details.  (Read: as soon as I can=20=
set up a discount with the Play House box office, I'll announce details on N=
EOHIOPAL.)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>My apologies for any inconvenience the original error caused.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Donald Bernardo</DIV>
<DIV>Managing Director</DIV>
<DIV>Lyric Opera Cleveland</DIV></BODY></HTML>