[NEohioPAL]Director Needed for Lakewood Comedy/Musical/Variety show

Bill Markowitz bill at markowitz.name
Mon Jul 26 19:08:27 PDT 2004

"The Group" Theater Company, a non-profit organization (donating any
revenues to local charities) made up of local singing and acting
talents, is interviewing for the Directors position for our Spring 2005
Show. Interested parties should reply to this email. Please include
phone number contact information for day and evening.

Each year, The Group theater company produces a completely original
show. Our volunteer members (current active members number about 30)
exhibit their unique talents as scriptwriters, choreographers,
costumers, set designers, music directors...oh yes, and actors and
singers! The Group has been performing since 1964. Most recent years
have been staged at The Beck Center for the Arts in Lakewood.

Our writers committee will begin meeting in August. Skit and song
writing should finish up before the winter holidays. Auditions will be
toward the end of January. Show dates are the first week of May, 2005.

One of the few PAID positions with The Group is that of Director. The
amount will be discussed with Interested parties replying to this
email.

If you've actually read this far...thank you!

regards,

Bill