[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema holds new auditon for TV Series August 22

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 22:09:01 PDT 2004

Prelude2Cinema will be holding auditions for “Out of Darkness” A TV Series based on an Emmy winning TV Movie. Seeking actors of all types. Auditions will be held at United Martial Arts 5074 Warrensville Center Road Maple Heights 44137 on Sunday August 22nd from 1pm to 5pm.  The Series will be shot in Northeast, Ohio beginning Fall 2004.

Auditions will consist of an interview and will be videotaped. This is TV, so we want you to come across as real as possible.  We will be auditioning for specific roles for the Series and compiling a list of actors later on for guest roles. Sides will be available on-line at our Yahoo Casting Groups before or after August 1st.

For info on the Series go to http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm
A trailer from the original pilot will be shown at the Audition.  The pilot is expected to air in fall 2004, with the series to follow shortly thereafter.

CASTING INFO AT EACH OF THE GROUPS FOR THE TV SERIES "OUT OF DARKNESS."
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/Casting.htm