[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: I HATE THIS Opens In 3 Weeks at FringeNYC!

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Wed Jul 28 04:59:04 PDT 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3173846344_257884_MIME_Part

Dear Friends,

Bad Epitaph Theater Company=B9s preparations are well underway for taking I
HATE THIS to the New York International Fringe Festival.  The performance
will be held in its most intimate location to date, THE NEXT STAGE, a small
space in the West Village.  It will be a challenge and a thrill to get so
close to the audience.  But at least there is air conditioning!

In the final weeks before FringeNYC, we invite you to be part of the event,
even if you can=B9t make the trip to Manhattan.

* We have not yet met our fund-raising goal.  Costs include transportation,
promotion, housing for our tiny company and fees for the festival
organizers.  Any donations (tax-deductible!) large or small will be greatly
appreciated.  Don=B9t put it off =AD do it right now!  And thanks.
http://www.badepitaph.org/donate.html

* Attend the big, FREE kick-off performance of I HATE THIS at Dobama Theatr=
on Thursday, August 12 at 8 PM.  It=B9s the same evening as one of this
summer=B9s Coventry street parties =AD make a night of it!
http://www.badepitaph.org

* How do you put a show together for the Fringe?  What=B9s it like to produce
a solo performance?  What=B9s on David=B9s iPod?  Maybe you don=B9t want to know
these things, but if you do, check out I HATE THIS BLOG
http://hatethisblog.blogspot.com

* Want to join us in NYC?  Get your tickets now by calling 1-888-fringeNYC =
=AD
or tell your friends in New York City to come see the show; inside New York
call 212-279-4488.  Complete FringeNYC program guide is available at
http://www.fringenyc.org

* Help spread the word about Sarah Morton=B9s 4 MINUTES TO HAPPY, also
appearing at the Fringe.  Catch it during it=B9s New York tryout before
opening this winter at Cleveland Public Theatre!

* I HATE THIS updates: http://www.badepitaph.org/ihatethis.html

Join us!  Be part of FringeNYC, even from the privacy of your own home.
Guaranteed Fresh.

David Hansen
Artistic Director
Bad Epitaph Theater Co.

--MS_Mac_OE_3173846344_257884_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: I HATE THIS Opens In 3 Weeks at FringeNYC!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>Dear Friends,<BR>
<BR>
</B>Bad Epitaph Theater Company=B9s preparations are well underway for taking=
 <B>I HATE THIS</B> to the New York International Fringe Festival.  The=
 performance will be held in its most intimate location to date, THE NEXT ST=
AGE, a small space in the West Village.  It will be a challenge and a t=
hrill to get so close to the audience.  But at least there is <B>air co=
nditioning</B>!<BR>
<BR>
In the final weeks before FringeNYC, we invite you to be part of the event,=
 even if you can=B9t make the trip to Manhattan.<BR>
<BR>
* We have not yet met our fund-raising goal.  Costs include transporta=
tion, promotion, housing for our tiny company and fees for the festival orga=
nizers.  Any <B>donations</B> (tax-deductible!) large or small will be =
greatly appreciated.  Don=B9t put it off =AD do it right now!  And tha=
nks.  http://www.badepitaph.org/donate.html<BR>
<BR>
* Attend the big, <B>FREE</B> kick-off <B>performance</B> of I HATE THIS at=
 Dobama Theatre on Thursday, August 12 at 8 PM.  It=B9s the same evening =
as one of this summer=B9s Coventry street parties =AD make a night of it!  =
http://www.badepitaph.org<BR>
<BR>
* How do you put a show together for the Fringe?  What=B9s it like to pr=
oduce a solo performance?  What=B9s on David=B9s iPod?  Maybe you don=B9=
t want to know these things, but if you do, check out <B>I HATE THIS BLOG</B=
> http://hatethisblog.blogspot.com<BR>
<BR>
* Want to join us in NYC?  Get your <B>tickets</B> now by calling 1-88=
8-fringeNYC =AD or tell your friends in New York City to come see the show; in=
side New York call 212-279-4488.  Complete FringeNYC program guide is a=
vailable at http://www.fringenyc.org<BR>
<BR>
* Help spread the word about Sarah Morton=B9s <B>4 MINUTES TO HAPPY</B>, also=
 appearing at the Fringe.  Catch it during it=B9s New York tryout before =
opening this winter at Cleveland Public Theatre!<BR>
<BR>
* I HATE THIS <B>updates</B>: http://www.badepitaph.org/ihatethis.html<BR>
<BR>
Join us!  Be part of FringeNYC, even from the privacy of your own home=
.  Guaranteed Fresh.<BR>
<BR>
David Hansen<BR>
Artistic Director<BR>
Bad Epitaph Theater Co.
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3173846344_257884_MIME_Part--