[NEohioPAL]Assistant Sound Designer/Board Op opportunities - Fall thru Spring

Richard B. Ingraham rbi at rbicompaudio.20m.com
Mon Aug 2 11:43:33 PDT 2004

I have some projects coming up this fall where I will require the services
of an Assistant Sound Designer.  Also I'm regularly seeking out Sound Board
operators for the shows that I design around Cleveland.

If anyone on the list is interested in:

1. Working with a professional freelance sound designer
2. Building up some design credits for your resume
3. Learning  more about the area of theatre sound and design
4. Getting some hands on learning experience with new tools and techniques

Please send me your resume and references to:

Richard B. Ingraham
5020 Robinhood Dr. Apt. F104
Willoughby, OH 44094

or email:

rbi at rbicompaudio.20m.com  (MS Word, pdf, html, or plain text please)

Ideal candidate would have some theatre sound experience, preferably with
some minor design experience, be comfortable working directly with the
director of area productions, be able to verbally communicate with me, when
I'm not present at rehearsals and be fairly computer proficient.  Experience
with Stage Research's SFX playback software a plus, but not necessary.

Thanks in advance,

Richard B. Ingraham
Free-lance Sound Design/Engineer/Technician
RBI Computers & Audio
email at: rbi at rbicompaudio.20m.com
http://www.rbicompaudio.20m.com