[NEohioPAL]UPDATE: ACTORS FOR CWRU SCHOOL OF LAW

Edith L. Reed edith.reed at case.edu
Mon Aug 2 12:13:50 PDT 2004

--=====================_22590453==_.ALT

Due to overwhelming response, we will not be accepting any more requests to
be added to our pool of actors for the CaseArc Integrated Lawyering Skills
Program of Case Western Reserve University School of Law
until further notice.  Again, thank you for your interest in participating
in our program.

Edith L. Reed
Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center
Case Western Reserve University School of Law
11075 East Boulevard
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
(216) 368-6102 phone
(216) 368-5137 fax
http://www.law.cwru.edu

--=====================_22590453==_.ALT

Due to overwhelming response, we will not be accepting any more requests
to be added to our pool of actors for t<font size=3>he Case<i>Arc
</i>Integrated Lawyering Skills Program of Case Western Reserve
University School of Law<br>
participating in our program.<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
</b>Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center<br>
Case Western Reserve University School of Law<br>
11075 East Boulevard<br>
Cleveland, Ohio 44106<br>
(216) 368-6102 phone<br>
(216) 368-5137 fax<br>